Thursday, March 01, 2007

Neo-Classic Crepes

I've never had crepes before but, seeing as how we ploughed through the entire batch of these in a few days, I think these were a success. And they were so easy to make! I actually don't even want to try the classic crepes - how could they be any better? Sure, making these required a trip to whole foods to get the special flour but they were SO worth it. And so versatile. I really thought they would be good for about one thing but we ate them with left over vegetables rolled inside and then we ate them for dessert with just a hint of vanilla and powdered sugar. And I felt so fancy making them, too! I can't wait for guests to come over so I can whip these up! I know the recipe looks long but it's mostly just explanation. Try them - everyone you know will thank you!

No comments: