Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Hot-and-Sour Asian Vegetable Soup

I want to like hot and sour soup. I found another recipe for it here that I'm going to try. I guess I want to like it so much because everyone is always raving about it. And it seems so..exotic? Fancy? to me. But I tried this. And I tried to love it. But it was only okay. In fact, I probably won't make it again. And I feel really bad about that. I'm pretty sure the soup was really good, it just wasn't my thing. So, you can try it. And you can try to love it. And then we can chat about how we just didn't. Or you can join the ranks of the elite and truly love it. Either way - here are its stats:

Vegan
Makes: 6 servings
Calories: 134
Find it: On page 45 of Vegan Soups and Hearty Stews
Taste: Probably very good. Provided you like hot and sour soup.

No comments: